Long-Lasting Solutions for Your Business in Lebanon, Hermitage, Nashville and Beyond
Adams HVAC & Plumbing is a multi-generational family-owned and operated business that offers trustworthy and friendly commercial HVAC services in Mt. Juliet. You’ve spent a lot of time and energy building your business from the ground up. Now it’s time to be comfortable and watch what you’ve made grow and prosper. We can help you with HVAC repairs, replacements, and tune-ups that keep your system at its best. Our professionals are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust that our solutions are long-lasting.
Let us treat you like family with above and beyond service. Reach us at (615) 492-2030 to speak to a member of our team today!
We have served thousands of homes and businesses with experienced and honest commercial HVAC services in Mt. Juliet. We offer honest and upfront pricing, so you’re not surprised by hidden fees or hourly costs. Our services include:
- Repairs: Your system may need repairs as parts age and deteriorate with use. We offer free estimates with a service that goes above and beyond ordinary standards.
- Replacement: Units last about 15 to 20 years when taken care of properly. If your repairs are costing the average price of a new unit or more, it’s time for a replacement.
- Maintenance: Preventative maintenance is key to extending the lifespan of your system, and many warranties are void without annual tune-ups. This may seem like a higher upfront cost, but it will save you money in the long run by allowing your system to last longer and prevent costly repairs.
Let Adams HVAC & Plumbing provide expert HVAC services for your business. Offer comfort to your employees and customers for a positive experience that builds a strong reputation for your company. We have over 50 years of experience serving businesses with honest and trustworthy service.
Honest & Upfront Pricing
Reputable & Friendly Service
Family Owned & Operated
As a business owner, you want to limit your overhead to make the most profit. An efficient and long-lasting HVAC system is key to a lower operational cost and a comfortable workspace. Here’s how to extend the lifespan of your units:
- Preventative maintenance: Scheduling biannual maintenance is the easiest way to keep your units at their best and lengthen their lifespan. This allows our technicians to clean, tune up, and repair any aging parts before they can do damage.
- Change filters: Your HVAC filter typically lasts one to three months and should be replaced on time. Check the filter throughout the typical period for excessive debris build-up. The more you use your HVAC system, the more often your filters will have to be replaced.
- Use a smart thermostat: Smart features allow you to program temperatures for set time frames that you can control from your phone. This will enable you to never accidentally leave your heater or AC on and waste energy and money.
Don’t let your employees or customers suffer through the weather. Extend your HVAC system by following these practices to keep your costs low and increase profits with positive customer experiences. Adams HVAC & Plumbing provides expert commercial HVAC services in Mt. Juliet so you can provide comfort to your team and clientele.
"We came home from vacation to a scorching hot home. I made contact with Adams after hours and they were at my house the next morning. Tyler figured out the problem and had everything working efficiently within an hour!!"- Kay B.
Knowledgeable, honest and price was amazing!
"Replaced the part, had cold air blowing, signed and out the door all in under 45 mins from arrival"- Jessica C.
A trusted neighbor referred me to Adam’s AC & Heating and I couldn’t be happier about it!
"Both Adam and his partner were super friendly, fast, and did the job extremely well. We are so pleased! Money well spent!"- Natalie P.
Adam’s air was an absolutely great choice for my new AC/heat unit installation!
"Not only did they offer the same equipment and services at a far cheaper price than their competitors, they were super friendly, super knowledgeable and super efficient with the installation."- Wesley T.
I highly recommend this company.
"Adams came out to quote replacement but instead diagnosed the problem and repaired it!"- Paula H.