Climate Control Solutions for Customers in Lebanon, Hermitage, and Nashville
Are you stuck facing a heatwave or cold front undefended because your air conditioner stopped working or your heater broke down? Are you interested in investing in upgraded HVAC equipment to prepare for the next shift in the weather? Is your system exhibiting strange new symptoms that you don’t know how to deal with? Don’t panic – the trained, licensed, and insured HVAC services team at Adams HVAC & Plumbing is here to handle everything. We offer a full range of fast, effective, personalized solutions to all kinds of common and uncommon problems. Whatever is preventing you and your loved ones from being comfortable in your own home, we’ll get it fixed on your terms, at a price you’ll love.
Honest & Upfront Pricing
Reputable & Friendly Service
Family Owned & Operated
- Upfront, Transparent Pricing – No company should be able to suddenly change their prices on you. Look for a team that gives you a clear price before service starts and sticks to it. Your technician will always talk things through with you and pause work until a new price is agreed upon, so that you don’t find yourself on the hook for those costs later.
- Trusted Qualifications – Any HVAC technician you invite into your home should be trained, licensed, and insured. Remember, you’re looking for a professional, not an amateur, and any company you deal with should be able to produce credentials and proof of insurance upon request.
- Experience and Reputation – An established presence in the community is a great sign that a team knows what they’re doing, and multiple generations of experience is even better.
- A Full Range of Services – Make sure that the company you’re calling is capable of performing the work you need. Some HVAC companies only do specialized work, so check and see what kinds of services they advertise and what kind of work they’ve done for past customers.
- A Local Service Area – The company you hire should be used to working in your community. This shouldn’t just be about sending a technician your way – they should be used to dealing with your area’s unique climate, property types, and clientele.
Adams HVAC & Plumbing has everything you need from an HVAC services provider and more. Customers in Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Hermitage, and Nashville can call (615) 492-2030 or send us a message online today for a free estimate!
Timely, and highly competitive in their pricing.
""Removed and replaced an outdated window unit in our sunroom. They were efficient, timely, and highly competitive in their pricing. I hardily recommend them for HVAC, plumbing and hot water heater services.""- Trevie D.
At my house the next morning!
""We came home from vacation to a scorching hot home. I made contact with Adams after hours and they were at my house the next morning. Tyler figured out the problem and had everything working efficiently within an hour!!""- Kay B.
Knowledgeable, honest and price was amazing!
"Replaced the part, had cold air blowing, signed and out the door all in under 45 mins from arrival"- Jessica C.
A trusted neighbor referred me to Adam’s AC & Heating and I couldn’t be happier about it!
"Both Adam and his partner were super friendly, fast, and did the job extremely well. We are so pleased! Money well spent!"- Natalie P.
Adam’s air was an absolutely great choice for my new AC/heat unit installation!
"Not only did they offer the same equipment and services at a far cheaper price than their competitors, they were super friendly, super knowledgeable and super efficient with the installation."- Wesley T.